- Are you wanting to get into yoga but worried you’re not skilled or fit enough?
- Are you someone wanting to experience mediation without having to sit uncomfortably still for long periods of time?
- Are you stressed to the max and desperate for a way to unwind?
- Restorative Yoga is for you! It’s very gentle practice that anyone can do. It provides a perfect complement to every lifestyle, active, or sedentary. It can help the busiest of minds find inner peace.
- In today’s world, we’re exposed to so much that we often feel distracted and worried. Because of this, our bodies are most often in state of fight or flight, like someone is chasing us. We’re never turned off. This puts our nervous system on overdrive and leaves us feeling depleted, tired, and sore.
- The goal of restorative yoga is to move our bodies into a state of rest and digest, allowing our bodies to slow down and repair themselves. When we restore from within like this, we feel balanced and at ease.
- The basis of restorative yoga is practicing a few poses, using props to support ourselves in those poses, and aiming for deep, relaxed breathing.
We can walk away from a restorative practice feeling rejuvenated and healthy, knowing that we’ve rewarded our body by slowing down and moving into rest and digest. Anyone can practice and it feels good to do.
You will experience a saner, more well-rested, restored, supported, healthier you.
Every Tuesday, beginning June 4th, 2019 (Except Tuesday June 11th)
7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Class Sign-up: $15